Nowadays there is demand of well trained teachers globally. HKL senior secondary wing is trying to cater this demand of community by producing well qualified and skilled teachers for the elementary and secondary level. The institution is presently running two courses 10+2 (non medical) 1 year programme and 10+2 (medical) 1 year programme. The institution boasts of brilliantly designed building and strong infrastructure. The institution provides the best of instructional facilities and laboratories to develop skills in the students. The library has best of instructional facilities which is well accomplished with 4000 books of courses.The institution has also taken the initiative to start the community services like NSS, Red Cross, Red ribbon club. We do the best training and teaching with the help of our well qualified and experienced faculty.
The primary aim of the institution is to educate students as health professionals and teachers in the spirit to serve the humanity and to educate young students who can diversify themselves in different fiels in the society to strengthen up their future.
“THE EDUCATIONAL PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES HERE ARE THOSE
WHICH ARE BEST SUITED TO THE NEEDS OF COMMUNITY ”
A passion for education and believes that development of country is possible if our youth is educated. Education alone can open opporunties of enlightenment and can generate mankind and transform the society. It is for the attainment of these objectives, we need to give to the society the quality teachers,commited to their work and having a passion for teaching.
- To provide quality teacher education programme in the region.
- To motivate the prospective teachers for contributing their best by producing ‘knowledge generating society’.
- To encourage and enhance the academic environment of the institution through innovative practices.
- To orient the prospective teachers for their comprehensive roles and responsibilities as ateacher, facilitator and manager.
- To create awareness among the prospective teachers about the educational needs and rights of learners with special needs.
- To promote research oriented activities for strengthening the research attitude among the prospective teachers.
- To develop love, respect and awareness for the National and International culture through various extension programmes.
- To develop sensitivity and awareness towards environmental problems and their solutions.
- To nurture values, social responsibility among prospective teachers through value oriented and community service programmes.
- To train and produce tech savvy prospective teachers through ICT skill development programmes.
- To prepare committed, competent and dedicated teachers to face the global challenges.
- To bring about holistic development of personality of the prospective teachers.